My name is Sylvia Adams and I’m a bit of a nomad, I feel as if the whole world is my home.
My passion for nature and travel photography started in 2013 and as you will see in my portfolio I prefer colorful images.
Nature and travel photography is all about discovering new places, possibilities and trying to take that extra step to make an outstanding picture.
I hope you will enjoy the natural world as seen through my eyes.
Photographer: Lydie Michiels
I use the following gear:
- Nikon D750 (+Nikon D5100)
- Tamron SP 90mm
- AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED
- AF-S 80-400/4.5-5.6 G ED VR (+AF-S 70-300mm VR IF ED)
- Manfrotto Tripod 190XPROB + ball head 494RC2
- Amazon Basics Wireless Remote Control
- Speedlight Nikon SB-910
- ND filters 84.5 mm
- Think tank Retrospective 30 camera bag
- Bertik II photobackpack (http://mrjangear.com/)